help

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

help

Postby tgytgy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 am

hey,i deposit 50 to FTP but it didnt get the 100% bonus thingy.need help here.=/
tgytgy
New Fish

Re: help

Postby chenghao » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 am

chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby support » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:36 am

Hi, I'm guessing your 1st time depositing on online sites.

To claim the 100% you put in. You must clear certain criteria.
For example in your case you will have to clock X number of FullTilt Points before you get your bonus.

Each site pay out differently so please check the terms and conditions of payout.

It's not hard to clear the "bonus" just take some patience. Usually players clear within a month.
support
Site Admin

Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Postby chenghao » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:33 pm

oh yar hor you dun get it instantly , its like a rakeback program @ the start..
@ pokerstars they use frequent player points , u clock 170 FPP , u get $10 ( they earn $170 in rake , they give u back $10 i think)

100% Deposit Bonus - deposit bonus details
100% Deposit Bonus
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus Just For Signing Up - Up to $600

Full Tilt Poker is pleased to continue offering deposit bonuses to new players. New sign-ups will receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on your initial deposit to Full Tilt Poker.

Here's how!

Ring Games

For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will earn one point. You can earn partial points if less than one dollar is raked, and you can earn up to three points per hand.

Each point is worth $.06, so you can earn up to $18 per hundred hands.

Tournament Games

For every dollar paid in tournament or Sit 'N' Go fees, you will receive 7 Full Tilt Points. There is no cap on the number of points you can receive.

The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account in increments of 10% of your initial deposit, or $20, whichever you earn first. So if you do a one-time deposit of $100, each $10 (10%) earned will be instantly released into your account. Deposit the full $600 and your account will get credited for each $20 of bonus earned. At three points per hand, each $20 increment can be earned in fewer than two hours of play at only one table.

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 120 days to earn your deposit bonus.

This offer is available to players making their FIRST deposit at Full Tilt Poker.

See you at the tables!
chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby support » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 pm

chenghao wrote:oh yar hor you dun get it instantly , its like a rakeback program @ the start..
@ pokerstars they use frequent player points , u clock 170 FPP , u get $10 ( they earn $170 in rake , they give u back $10 i think)

100% Deposit Bonus - deposit bonus details
100% Deposit Bonus
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus Just For Signing Up - Up to $600

Full Tilt Poker is pleased to continue offering deposit bonuses to new players. New sign-ups will receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on your initial deposit to Full Tilt Poker.

Here's how!

Ring Games

For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will earn one point. You can earn partial points if less than one dollar is raked, and you can earn up to three points per hand.

Each point is worth $.06, so you can earn up to $18 per hundred hands.

Tournament Games

For every dollar paid in tournament or Sit 'N' Go fees, you will receive 7 Full Tilt Points. There is no cap on the number of points you can receive.

The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account in increments of 10% of your initial deposit, or $20, whichever you earn first. So if you do a one-time deposit of $100, each $10 (10%) earned will be instantly released into your account. Deposit the full $600 and your account will get credited for each $20 of bonus earned. At three points per hand, each $20 increment can be earned in fewer than two hours of play at only one table.

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 120 days to earn your deposit bonus.

This offer is available to players making their FIRST deposit at Full Tilt Poker.

See you at the tables!

As what chenghao says :)
support
Site Admin

Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Postby tgytgy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

cool.thanks alot guys.:).i think i just cleared $5.haha
tgytgy
New Fish

Postby lucky9 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 pm

that is nice to hear, I thought those bonuses aren't really real.
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ILuvIt » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 am

So the bonus are real and can be claimed when you are first depositor??
ILuvIt
Challenge Poker Player

Postby Cloudz » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm

whoah, really can i withdraw all my bonus winnings..
Cloudz
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ILuvIt » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 pm

I think you can't withdraw all your winnings,, because there is a wagering something..
ILuvIt
Challenge Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat