Nickel Video Poker in Detroit? West Virginia? PA?

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Nickel Video Poker in Detroit? West Virginia? PA?

Postby WesleyGabriel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 am

Alright so I am a low roller to say the least. I like to gamble, but, I don't have too much money to gamble with, however I do LOVE my video poker. I am hoping that someone can tell me if there are any nickel video poker machines in Detroit, West Virginia, or PA? I have been to MGM Detroit and didn't see any and the last time (before they added on) Greektown didn't have them either. Wheeling Island used to have a bunch of nickel video poker, but, they were removed a year or so ago. So PLEASE if anyone can help me, please let me know.

Thanks!!!!
Last edited by WesleyGabriel on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
WesleyGabriel
New Fish

Re: Hello :)! newbie here

Postby AsiaPokerAcademy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Welcome!! :mrgreen:
AsiaPokerAcademy
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Helpful Kaki (2)

Re: Hello :)! newbie here

Postby ashtonfarell » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Hello everyone
Myself Ashton from US and i have found this site from Google search. I found here some problem and its solution so i think that here my problem will be solved. I have completed my graduation in Computer science. Anyway if you have any query regarding to my subject, feel free to ask me.
ashtonfarell
New Fish

Return to Member Introductions