online poker cheats

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

online poker cheats

Postby deuce2 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:50 pm

hey all..
wondering if anybody knows anything about cheating online.. I know that poker rooms nowadays check for player collusion but do they ban software that hacks into your hole cards as well? Heard that recently absolute poker got some incident.. very worried into my venture to online poker now.
youtube even got videos showing the software in work... search online poker cheat
can somebody enlighten?
deuce2
New Fish

Re: online poker cheats

Postby deuce2 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:26 am

ok anyway an update by myself I read that pokerstars is the most secure site ard cos they have 3rd party security measures. so they take it seriously and cant be up to no good. however they dont have much incentive to sign on.. no rake back sigh
deuce2
New Fish

Postby Lo0o0o0n » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:26 pm

woah these kinda things are relli quite sacary im sure to all of us...

but i think its relllli dammmmnnn hard to hack poker sites' encryption to gain access to everybody's hole cards...probably if u can do this...u can also hack the encryption in online banks and take everybody's money w/o even playing poker...

anyway i feel these pple can probably pull their little trick once, twice, even 3 times....before pple get suspicious and report them to the pokersite to check them out...

Alex Loon
Lo0o0o0n
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 7
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby felixleong » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:12 am

Do not worry about online cheats as long as u play in the 3 major sites
Pokerstars, Full Tilt Poker and Party Poker
They make billions each year, so we can be almost sure the site is not rigged.
They also have strong security teams to take out cheaters to ensure safety for all their loyal customers.

I highly recommend pokerstars, with over 6 millions accounts there. If u die, 6 million other ppl will die with u too, how worse can it be right? Somemore at pokerstars there are tons of people with 6-7 figure bankrolls on the site, so if your poker bankroll is like 3 to 5 figures fear not, no one overseas will bother to hack you.
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby chenghao » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Ancient topic , but here is an incident of poker cheating online

http://wickedchopspoker.com/the-ultimat ... l-part-ii/

The UltimateBet Super-User Cheating Scandal – Part II
They talked about
How Hamilton Cheated
Account Openings and Money Movement
The House of Cards Falls with NioNio
and the fact that We May Never Know All of the Details
chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby kr176 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Prob not so much of cheating but more collusion issue.........(for Major sites esp)

If u suspect any foul play....."frequent sandbagging, or players Checking it down after you fold.....or softplaying each other, feel free to report to the site. I have heard of accounts being suspended and refunded after proof of collusion.

Anyway, i always think poker sites are "rigged"......that is the reason why i always lose......(nothing to do with my incompetence...:P)

felixleong wrote:Do not worry about online cheats as long as u play in the 3 major sites
Pokerstars, Full Tilt Poker and Party Poker
They make billions each year, so we can be almost sure the site is not rigged.
They also have strong security teams to take out cheaters to ensure safety for all their loyal customers.

I highly recommend pokerstars, with over 6 millions accounts there. If u die, 6 million other ppl will die with u too, how worse can it be right? Somemore at pokerstars there are tons of people with 6-7 figure bankrolls on the site, so if your poker bankroll is like 3 to 5 figures fear not, no one overseas will bother to hack you.
kr176
Challenge Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat