Information You Want to Know About Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes

Presented by Amusement World.

Information You Want to Know About Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes

Postby reginafancy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:51 pm

When you are contemplating your diet for diabetes foods Blood Balance Formula Review to eat, you shouldn't just focus solely on the low glycemic foods as your selection process. You need to look at the carbohydrates you are going to be consuming, and where possible look to replace one of these high carbohydrate foods with a low glycemic food carbohydrate (for example replace normal potato with sweet potato, replace a high GI breakfast cereal with a low GI breakfast cereal, and swap instant par boiled rice with basmati rice).

You need to remember that all of the 3 food types are important for a balanced diet; protein, carbohydrate, and fat. Diabetics need to avoid high protein diets due to their adverse effects on kidneys and kidney function, and they also need to avoid the high carbohydrate diets, as this too will lead to other complications. The key to success for the diabetes diet plan is balance and moderation, and keeping a focus on the GI quality of your foods. This will in combination reduce the overall GI values of your diet.

I took an interest in this subject after being diagnosed as a "border case" diabetic when blood tests revealed a higher than normal blood glucose level (blood sugar level). I had nothing more than a vague knowledge about diabetics but I certainly did not want my border case to develop into a real case of diabetes. I was fortunate to have a friend who was in a worse situation than me. Taking the bull by the horns, he has reduced his blood glucose level to normal by adhering to a strict diet and exercise. Following in his path I have now done the same.

https://letsfireurbossnow.com/blood-balance-formula-review/
reginafancy
New Fish

Return to Singapore Poker Championships (SPC)