Greetings from Malta

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Greetings from Malta

Postby Lars - Diamondbet » Wed May 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Hello Poker Kakis!

A small introduction about me. I am 28 years old from Sweden and I’ve been playing poker since 2005 when I first got introduced to online poker from some of my friends in college and when I first saw the movie Rounders. I guess it’s a similar story for a few of you. After college I started to play poker full-time when I really didn’t like working in what I was educated to. I traveled a lot and stayed most of my time in South East Asia and in particular Thailand, which I am really much in love with.

But I promised my mom not to spend all my life playing poker. So I ended up in Malta, which is the capital for the online poker industry. Malta is btw a tiny island in the Mediterranean sea.

So nowadays I’m enjoying myself on this sunny rock with nice colleagues/friends and poker both live and online. Can’t really complain, I get to meet a lot of interesting people and talk about poker and where the poker industry is heading.

I am looking forward to meet a lot of interesting poker loving people here on Poker Kaki too. Maybe I see you in Malta or some of the poker events going around the world.

Don’t forget to subscribe to the Diamondbet Poker thread for exclusive freerolls and tournaments for Poker Kakis. If you have any questions about Diamondbet, poker or anything else for that matter. Don't hesitate to send a PM or give me a shout here on the Diamondbet section.

Greetings from Malta!
//Lars - Diamondbet
Lars - Diamondbet
New Fish

Re: Greetings from Malta

Postby DM101 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Welcome to the forum Lars. :D
Yeah, you will get to know many interesting kakis here.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby Lars - Diamondbet » Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

DM101 wrote:Welcome to the forum Lars. :D
Yeah, you will get to know many interesting kakis here.

Great! Looking forward to!
Lars - Diamondbet
New Fish

Postby X E L A » Fri May 14, 2010 12:16 am

hey bro, can teach me how to deposit money? i've been trying for hour but still not successful.
X E L A
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby support » Mon May 17, 2010 5:42 pm

X E L A wrote:hey bro, can teach me how to deposit money? i've been trying for hour but still not successful.

WalkThru
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=1813
support
Site Admin

Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Return to Member Introductions