Hi! Newbie here looking for games both online and offline

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Hi! Newbie here looking for games both online and offline

Postby pinklizard » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi everyone, i just started playing Holdem and am playing on Bet365 and FullTilt with play money. Also very small home games.

I need a bit of help getting started online, I have clickbuy, neteller and moneybooker accounts for FullTilt, but I can't seem to fund them using credit cards. Does anyone have tips on how to get started with real money games and funding ewallets and such? Which ones and which funding methods (credit card/bank?) do you use?

Also interested in small-time home games if anyone has them on! Still very carefully learning the game. I'm at MSN mailto:adel1610@hotmail.com or Skype adeline1610. Give me a buzz! Email is mailto:adeline1610@gmail.com
pinklizard
New Fish

Medals: 2
Long Jie Participant (1) Macau Cup Participant (1)

Re: Hi! Newbie here looking for games both online and offline

Postby Lo0o0o0n » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:30 pm

u shud go apply for internet banking for uob or dbs...then use enets to fund your MoneyBookers acct...and in turn ur MoneyBookers to fund ur FullTilt account...thats the easiest way I find...Dont forget ur bonuses when u deposit for the first time as well!

Alex Loon
Lo0o0o0n
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 7
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: Hi! Newbie here looking for games both online and offline

Postby pinklizard » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Thanks Alex, i just found out about the enets way too!

Any idea how do i get the bonuses? I only made a very small initial deposit from moneybookers to fulltilt
pinklizard
New Fish

Medals: 2
Long Jie Participant (1) Macau Cup Participant (1)

Return to Member Introductions