FT fund for sell??

Kakis from Malaysia can meet up here for more poker discussions.
Languages : Malay, Chinese & English
Important Information
Languages : Malay, Chinese & English
*Please use English in the main forums.

FT fund for sell??

Postby doms85 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

HI, anybody got FT fund for sell?? PM me pls..
doms85
New Fish

Re: FT fund for sell??

Postby dhil_c » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm

i think i PM'ed you and we even corresponded thru e-mail and you never mentioned anything about buying funds. I hate to do this but I have to ask guys here to be careful with you for now until you prove that you are reputable....just a heads up everyone...
not saying that he's a scammer but please be careful while dealing with him for now...cheers...
dhil_c
New Fish

Postby doms85 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 am

Dear dhil_c,

If your mad bout why no reply is because i've my life need to live. Dont try to clever to accused people without knowing the truth!

I did have many transaction with the people from malaysia at this forum! Pls refer to fat_lip2525 from member at poker kaki forum, here is the link, the David he refer is me!!!

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=4682

By the way, pls mind what you are going to said, dont try to make comment to other people if you dont know who are you dealing with, dont accused people because of people dont want to entertain you!

Thank you!!
doms85
New Fish

Postby dhil_c » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 am

Please read my post carefully. I'm just asking people to be cautious. I'm not accusing you of anything. This is how poker forums should work for everyone's safety. I've seen enough scams (maybe not on kaki but on other forums) to know that this kind of stuff does happen.
I think you are being overly sensitive. Also, LOL at me needing you to entertain me. I receive my checks from FTP fine enough that I don't need to get money off the site by selling funds here. The only reason I sell funds from time to time is to promote and grow the number of online grinders in Malaysia.

If you're offended I apologize. Not my intentions to hurt your feelings.
dhil_c
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby dhil_c » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 am

Oh yea, one more thing. We are poker players. Not psychics. How the hell would we know that David in the post you reference is you when your name here is doms85? Again, I'm not saying you are not David but the way you posted it makes it sound as though you EXPECT us to know that it's you. And you said that David is you but your e-mail to me has your name as Terry? Shady as hell IMO.

Please look at how a transaction reference confirmation should be done. Basically, the seller acknowledges the sale went smoothly and the buyer confirms or vice versa.

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=2283&p=20892#p20892

I'm not sure why I'm going on a rant. Must be that I woke up on the wrong side of bed. :)
But again, if you can't understand why i'm asking people to be cautious, then you don't understand the importance of safety in the poker community...
dhil_c
New Fish

Return to Malaysia