Singaporeans domination of Macau Poker Cup

Discuss the hottest news in the Asian poker landscape

Re: Singaporeans domination of Macau Poker Cup

Postby Brasstal » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm

thanks man yugsy!
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia

Medals: 11
Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) RPT Participant (1) FPT Participant (1) WSOP Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Helpful Kaki (1)
Good Seller (1)

Postby Brasstal » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

yugsy wrote:Evening Chaps,

Do I count as an honourary Singaporean?? If so add another to the final table - busted 10th place.....lol

Bryan, unlucky mate was keeping an on eye on the live feed when I was waiting for my flight! Good Luck in the next one, maybe see you there!

hope ur recovered from ur hangover!
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia

Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) RPT Participant (1) FPT Participant (1) WSOP Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Helpful Kaki (1)
Good Seller (1)

Postby yugsy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Brasstal wrote:
yugsy wrote:Evening Chaps,

Do I count as an honourary Singaporean?? If so add another to the final table - busted 10th place.....lol

Bryan, unlucky mate was keeping an on eye on the live feed when I was waiting for my flight! Good Luck in the next one, maybe see you there!

Ha! Not my smartest of moves the night before a final day! Got a touch carried away with old friends from when I was in HK.... Think the first few hours of the day sorted that out and luckily it didn't affect my play too much! But busting out earlier than planned meant it was a long wait until the 2am flight :lol:

but hey, thats poker! What destination awaits you next?!
yugsy
New Fish

Postby MJFX » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 pm

i do apologise for my bad behavior.
i admit i have an uncontrollable rage, which i regret immediately.
pretty embarrassed about it. sorry folks.
MJFX
Great White Shark

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby MJFX » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Yugsy , do you mean main event 10th? anthony hughes?
MJFX
Great White Shark

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby Brasstal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 pm

yugsy wrote:

Ha! Not my smartest of moves the night before a final day! Got a touch carried away with old friends from when I was in HK.... Think the first few hours of the day sorted that out and luckily it didn't affect my play too much! But busting out earlier than planned meant it was a long wait until the 2am flight :lol:

but hey, thats poker! What destination awaits you next?![/quote]

Flying tomorrow to Auckland and Queenstown for ANZPT Queenstown and some snow! =) I had no idea you were living in Singapore =) Anyway I think the hangover definitely helped you sit out some spots you might have got into trouble with. =)
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia

Good Seller (1)

Postby yugsy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Good Luck in the ANZPT Bryan, wouldn't mind a bit of snow myself! Been a while....

Yes, Anthony Hughes - only been in SG for about 7 months HK before that =) Qualified for the Macau Millions last night and now stuck in a debate whether to head over for it - gf's friends are coming across that week and I didn't realise... ooops!

Hopefully catch you around for a chat, and maybe even another final table! Hit 2 while I was at the MPC last week, see how the luck holds....

All the best!
yugsy
New Fish

Postby rein08 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks for the update!
Those players for sure will go bigtime!
Exciting!
rein08
New Fish

Postby Brasstal » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:18 am

See you all this coming Macau Millions!
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia

Good Seller (1)

Postby yugsy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Just noticed your thru already Bryan, with a decent stack too, nice!

Flying in for the day 1e I qualified for so will see you and any other Kakis on Saturday!
yugsy
New Fish

Previous

Return to Asian Poker News