Spectacular last hand in simei on saturday

Brag about the good, vent over the bad.

Spectacular last hand in simei on saturday

Postby ohboy » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:14 am

live game at simei on sat night:

final hand of the night....
10 handed....

Chris on the button raises the limped pot from 50 cents to 1.10. He gets callers all the way and I make it 3.70 total. Calls all around. I think two people folded. Doesn't matter who.

Eric in the big blind has been hitting hands all night, and has a deep stack, probably 400+ at this point. He jokes about betting 100 blind before the flop hits, but pulls it back at the last minute. Flop comes [9s] [7s] [6d] (suit of 6 doesn't matter, but it was red)

Eric at this point announces he's really betting 100 bucks and shoves in a stack of ten blacks. It's folded to me on UTG+2 and I look down to make sure I read my cards right. I had to check a few times to confirm that I was really dealt [Ts] [8s] , giving me both the nut straight and the straight flush redraw. I can't push my stack of 156 bucks in fast enough. Action's folded to Chris, who instacalls(I cover him by like 12 bucks). Eric looks uncomfortable, but decides he's commited to put in the extra 56 bucks.

Chris turns over the nut straight, [Td] [8d] . Eric sheepishly turns over his top two. I'm pumped, what with almost 500 bucks in the pot and freerolling into a flush to beat Chris. No one really wants to decide how many times to run the board, so we decide to do it once.

Eric pulls ahead when a seven hit the turn, giving him the full house. Yes, he just pulled a four outer on us. Chris is drawing dead, but hope springs eternal for me as I now pray to hit my two outer straight flush. The river falls a nine, and now Eric improves his hand, making nines full of sevens. That's right. Not only did he hit his four outer, he hit it TWICE.

Live poker is so rigged. lol.

See you at the games guys.

ps: leslie, if you will, pls contribute that disgusting picture you took of that showdown.
ohboy
Shark

Re: Spectacular last hand in simei on saturday

Postby vaevictis » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

If online poker is rigged, live poker is riggier.
vaevictis
Challenge Poker Player

Postby Nicefingers » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Not to mention my [Kh] [Qh] vs [As] [Ad] ALL-in preflop in a 145 pot.

[2s] [4c] [7h] [3h] [2h]

and completed my flush =)

i've attained level 54 poker, sucking out with purity of heart.
Nicefingers
Shark

Medals: 2
Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ohboy » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:07 pm

your heart would be purer if you had gone in with 24 instead=)
ohboy
Shark

Return to Hand Histories - Good & Bad Beats