PokerStars Macau Thread

Discuss the hottest news in the Asian poker landscape

Re: PokerStars Macau Thread

Postby Afternoon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

teamloyang01 wrote:UB so this time cfm going to macau?

>SY ...... Confirmed ! 2-6 Sept via Tiger. Join me ? This time going alone, so hope can bring back some small prizes.

fleung22 wrote:I was looking up results from last night's MPC Red Dragon satellites. Was that you Uncle Bob who won the Stage 2 Red Dragon?

>Fed ...... Just being lucky. Fyi, "Bad Beat God" is my good buddy....lol.
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Medals: 12
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Poker Face (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)
Helpful Kaki (2) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Postby MJFX » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Afternoon wrote:
teamloyang01 wrote:UB so this time cfm going to macau?

>SY ...... Confirmed ! 2-6 Sept via Tiger. Join me ? This time going alone, so hope can bring back some small prizes.

UB, you are not going alone. im coming on the 3rd to stay with you after you win the red dragon package. btw, i booked my tixs already. (you bluff me, told me jetstar tixs sold out!)
lol
MJFX
Great White Shark

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby Afternoon » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 am

MJFX wrote:i booked my tixs already. (you bluff me, told me jetstar tixs sold out!)
lol

OMG ! You still have not get used to it ? You first day know me ah.... lol.
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Poker Face (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Postby teamloyang01 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok
teamloyang01
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby slkia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Afternoon wrote:
slkia wrote:wat an interesting marketing thread...n it is working....

uncle bob just topped up his pokerstars acct on aug 15th!!!!

everyone pls be on alert for uncle bob at the satts or cash tables on stars!!!!!

lol

Yes, be afriad ! Cos I donked all my $ in ohama ... Damn stupid to test new game so have to top up.

No more Obama for me! Anyway Slkia, I still owed you PS40, I'll pay you in hkd when I meet you in Lisboa for "Ang Leng".

UB

no need....40 usd is abt = to one blowjob....u do for me.....whahahah
slkia
Challenge Poker Player

Long Jie Participant (2) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: Emperor Series

Postby fleung22 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Quick update on the Emperor Series. Heading into Saturday's deepstack event (and only 1 more tournament tomorrow) the top 3 is:

1. Sang Song @ 111 pts
2. Celina Lin @ 109 pts
3. Ricky Foo @ 93 pts

Ricky just busted Celina and field is down to 32 players left. He's making a big final push!
fleung22
Pokerstar Macau Rep

Medals: 2
Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby Brasstal » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 am

He actually stayed back? Updates pleaseeeee!
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia

Medals: 11
Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) RPT Participant (1) FPT Participant (1) WSOP Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Helpful Kaki (1)
Good Seller (1)

Postby Afternoon » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Brasstal wrote:He actually stayed back? Updates pleaseeeee!

He did flew back Singapore and mentioned giving up the last push but who know he went back Macau again.

That's our Ricky Foo.... And wishes him all the best.
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Postby fleung22 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Mr. Song won the Saturday night deepstack event so the race is over. Good showing by Ricky though.

Emperor Series 3 is from Sept 6 to Oct. 29 and winner will get a $20,000 MPCC Main Event entry PLUS top ten on leaderboard go into playoff for MPCC Package which has Main entry and 4 nights hotel. All top ten players wlll get a prize worth anything from $1,000 to 10,000 for 2nd to 10th place in the playoff. Points are awarded for all cash tournaments during that period except the 5k KO Bounty on Oct 16. Points are equal to prize money won.

It's not even up on the website yet but that I'd let the Kakis in on it first hand!
fleung22
Pokerstar Macau Rep

Postby fleung22 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Afternoon wrote:

ooohhh...SO close Bobby. There's one more online Satellite for the Red Dragon this Sunday. Good luck if you give it another go!
fleung22
Pokerstar Macau Rep

Postby Afternoon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:59 pm

fleung22 wrote:
Afternoon wrote:

ooohhh...SO close Bobby. There's one more online Satellite for the Red Dragon this Sunday. Good luck if you give it another go!

Fred, did you placed a scope on me..... lol

Twice come in 6th. Hope next sats can do better and save my hkd$10k buyin + 2 nites stay in the beautiful suite. Anyway will look for u at Lisboa next week.

Btw congrats to Kaki Integrity for winning a package last nite.
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Postby fleung22 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Afternoon wrote:
fleung22 wrote:
Afternoon wrote:

Fred, did you placed a scope on me..... lol

Twice come in 6th. Hope next sats can do better and save my hkd$10k buyin + 2 nites stay in the beautiful suite. Anyway will look for u at Lisboa next week.

Btw congrats to Kaki Integrity for winning a package last nite.

haha...no scope. I look at all the satellite results and all the players for the major tournaments. I'm usually pretty good at remembering usernames and saw yours on the top ten.

I know what you mean about the Grand Lisboa hotel. I had a few guys tell me they don't even care so much about paying the 10k but they want the hotel room.
fleung22
Pokerstar Macau Rep

Postby MJFX » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 am

fleung22 wrote:Mr. Song won the Saturday night deepstack event so the race is over. Good showing by Ricky though.

Considering that Ricky missed at least 2 weeks of Emperor Series, coming in 3rd and i think he has the highest overall ITM cash in the series is a great achievement!!

btw Fred, i have a feedback. moving forward, can we have the red dragon events being held in the mid month (ie 2nd or 3rd week), rather than start of the month or end of the month. This is because many of us are working in the finance/ banking/ sales industries, busy with the monthend financial close or sales close. I think this will surely improve participation in the long run. what do you think?
MJFX
Great White Shark

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Integrity » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks Uncle Bob - very lucky to get through that one. And some tough beats to my fellow kakis as well.

Just have to agree with you on the Grand Lisboa rooms; definitely one of the key reasons to satellite in.

Last point - there were Kaki patches going around for one of the Genting tournies recently; are there still any around? I'd love to wear one during Red Dragon.

Paul
Integrity
ABC Poker Player

PreviousNext

Return to Asian Poker News