Online grinder offering free coaching

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Re: Online grinder offering free coaching

Postby chenghao » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Progress since 1st sept
http://yfrog.com/b8progress3uj

only difference from the previous 3 is that my non-showdown winnings is getting gentler and gentler ! ( or i am just very lucky :mrgreen: )
chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby winteranimal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi everyone, i got sapiens86 to help me out with a data analysis of my entire PT3 database. He was really helpful and very prompt with his replies. He pointed out a few of my major leaks during the session, some of which I've not paying attention to and thus the reason for my constant breakeven sessions. Just from the short 2 hour session I could tell that he was a dedicated coach and was trying to do all he could to help me improve. I recommend him to anyone out there who's seeking help in their game and looking to plug their leaks and improve. It's definitely +EV to learn from him. :)
winteranimal
New Fish

Postby Renaissance8 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:46 am

Hi, I got sapiens86 to help me to identify leaks in my game and within an hour, he pointed out and corrected most of my leaks. As such, I was able to improve my gameplay. I seriously recommend him to anyone who's looking to improve their poker, especially at micro stakes.
Renaissance8
New Fish

Postby wormsmmc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi i had around a couple of sessions with RuiMing and he is a helpful person and willing to share all his knowledge in the game. he has strong game fundamentals and take me to a higher level of thinking which let me think deeper into every hands. He emphasized that every small detail in every hand will have a big impact on my game and overall winrate.
He is able to point out some error plays that i always make such as calling the flop brainless with a pair, 2overs and flush draw. Given his sound thought process, i improve in game but bluff raising more flops and semi bluffing more flush draw which will fight for the pot more.
Through reviewing many hand histories with him, i find my game has a bigger postflop edge now and i feel that i am a much better player and my winrate at nl50 Full ring has improved drastically.

Conclusion: highly recommended as a poker coach :)
wormsmmc
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ronshaks » Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 am

any coaching for MTTs? i've sworn off cash games and SNGs... lol... (keep on losing money) :( but looking to improve my tourneys... thx!
ronshaks
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 1
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Previous

Return to General Poker Chat