Poker game raided?

Discuss the hottest news in the Asian poker landscape

Re: Poker game raided?

Postby PokerChief » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 pm

chenghao wrote:
PokerChief wrote:Yes, Texas Hold'em game at Duman Road, Mounbatten Road got raided last night. If not wrong it was Kane's game..
See guys, I've previously reminded some Hosts not to post and advertise their home game openly in this forum.. Dont take things for granted.

Kane rarely advertise in this forum , he only sms those he played before i think ... cos i recieve his sms quite frequently

I wasn't saying Kane advertise or post here. I'm refering to those Hosts who posted their games here boldly. Imagine, Kane did it discreetly and yet,, so what about those Hosts who post openly here..
PokerChief
New Fish

Postby toothy07 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Heard LongJie is hosting cash game on a daily basis? Maybe everyone can only go there for games now..
toothy07
New Fish

Postby chenghao » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:54 pm

PokerChief wrote:
chenghao wrote:
PokerChief wrote:Yes, Texas Hold'em game at Duman Road, Mounbatten Road got raided last night. If not wrong it was Kane's game..
See guys, I've previously reminded some Hosts not to post and advertise their home game openly in this forum.. Dont take things for granted.

Kane rarely advertise in this forum , he only sms those he played before i think ... cos i recieve his sms quite frequently

I wasn't saying Kane advertise or post here. I'm refering to those Hosts who posted their games here boldly. Imagine, Kane did it discreetly and yet,, so what about those Hosts who post openly here..

let this be a warning to all peoplw who host and rake ! win little lose big !

so far got : bishan raid , legends raid , khatib raid , now dunman :o
chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby Afternoon » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 am

J-ustin-lee wrote:Where the government wan us play sia? I really hate this kind of shit. People nv complain why the government wan disturb us-.- Fk..

Gahment want all poker players to play legal game at Leisure World once a month. Parryment has already approved.
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Medals: 12
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Poker Face (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)
Helpful Kaki (2) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby DeepStack » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 pm

dunman used to host $1/$2, guess there were credit cases thats why only $800 cash...

anyway now we can go long jie for cash games...think $1/$2 and $3/$5 tables are available....anybody above 18 can go over...
DeepStack
New Fish

Postby J-ustin-lee » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 pm

18 years old can go long Jie play le arh?
J-ustin-lee
Challenge Poker Player

Postby XsenseX » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Ages ago when I hosted 1/2 games, I didn't even post here before. Just some PMs to some regulars here.

Even then, i also got some weird numbers asking for games. Lucky I was more into the game & hosting for my friends rather than earning rake money.
XsenseX
New Fish

Postby pokerlover10 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 am

I heard rumors that there were 2 games raided on that same day... Do anyone know if it is true?
pokerlover10
New Fish

Postby TCM » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 pm

So what will happen to the 10 players including the host n dealer?
TCM
New Fish

Postby chenghao » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 pm

there are 2 ladies caught , hope one of them isn't gwen
chenghao
Great White Shark

Postby rooney88 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

.if the game was advertised/posted in here.i would have been one of them..
rooney88
New Fish

Postby XsenseX » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:27 pm

TCM wrote:So what will happen to the 10 players including the host n dealer?

Usually, if the players can prove themselves to be friends of the host, they will let go with stern warning ...
Even those people playing at geylang gambling dens get off with warning unless they got caught a couple of times during raid...

Anyways, usually before the raid, an undercover will actually drop in the games to 'play' to confirm the style of hosting and raking. Police not dumb to raid a 'friends only' game. They want to catch those who actually earn from it.

If the undercover sees alot 'strangers' (can easily see those lone players who don't chat with the host or other players), it usually throws signs that the game is open to public and that gives them the green light to raid.

They ain't as unfair as you think. If you are hosting just for the same group of 10-20 friends and don't invite outsiders. Nothing to worry about.
XsenseX
New Fish

Postby chenghao » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

XsenseX wrote:
TCM wrote:So what will happen to the 10 players including the host n dealer?

Usually, if the players can prove themselves to be friends of the host, they will let go with stern warning ...
Even those people playing at geylang gambling dens get off with warning unless they got caught a couple of times during raid...

Anyways, usually before the raid, an undercover will actually drop in the games to 'play' to confirm the style of hosting and raking. Police not dumb to raid a 'friends only' game. They want to catch those who actually earn from it.

If the undercover sees alot 'strangers' (can easily see those lone players who don't chat with the host or other players), it usually throws signs that the game is open to public and that gives them the green light to raid.

They ain't as unfair as you think. If you are hosting just for the same group of 10-20 friends and don't invite outsiders. Nothing to worry about.

how you know so much :geek:
chenghao
Great White Shark

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby TCM » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Must be the Undercover himself
TCM
New Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Asian Poker News