Greetings from Shanghai

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Greetings from Shanghai

Postby dice66 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi ban of brothers [As] ,

I am from Shanghai and we are the first ever Shanghai poker club!
If you guys do ever visit Shanghai, do drop by at our club!
Glad to be joining this community and do hope one day we meet heads up!

Cheers mates

Codered :D
User avatar
dice66
New Fish
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Shanghai

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby PokerCE » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm

dice66 wrote:Hi ban of brothers [As] ,

I am from Shanghai and we are the first ever Shanghai poker club!
If you guys do ever visit Shanghai, do drop by at our club!
Glad to be joining this community and do hope one day we meet heads up!

Cheers mates

Codered :D



hi dice66.

last year i just go there for world expo. shanghai is a nice place. but is your club legal at there ?
User avatar
PokerCE
ABC Poker Player
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby dice66 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Yes mate! It will be the first club in Shanghai!
We are working on the marketing and publishing this month and the first club will be opening this coming March.
So drop by if you are in town!

Cheers

Codered [As]
User avatar
dice66
New Fish
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Shanghai

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby TKLINBKK » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi I'm new to pokerkaki I live in Wuxi near Shanghai. I plan to visit Shanghai soon send me a PM about your location.

Tom
TKLINBKK
New Fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Wuxi China

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby dice66 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:15 am

TKLINBKK wrote:Hi I'm new to pokerkaki I live in Wuxi near Shanghai. I plan to visit Shanghai soon send me a PM about your location.

Tom

[As] Hi mate!

We are officially opening on the 18th April (With no hickups!)
Licence is aleady on the way so drop me an email at admin@dice66.com.
I will personally give you a free membership mate!

Cheers!

Codered
User avatar
dice66
New Fish
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Shanghai

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby PokerChief » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Bro, a license poker club in Shanghai, China?? u serious? You sure it is going to be legal, as I m certain they cant even have it in HK? I m in macau, and likely be in shanghai 2 weeks. Would love to check it out.. can provide more details?.. thanks!
PokerChief
New Fish
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby Brasstal » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 am

whats the location? care to share it with everyone since it is legal and licensed? Prob be in Shanghai in may.
User avatar
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:51 pm
Medals: 11
Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) RPT Participant (1) FPT Participant (1) WSOP Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Helpful Kaki (1)
Good Seller (1)

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby dice66 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 am

Brasstal wrote:whats the location? care to share it with everyone since it is legal and licensed? Prob be in Shanghai in may.


Hi mate!
We are running MTTs and Cash Games! IF you drop by in Shanghai do give me ring!
13122902082 or drop me an email - contact@dice66.com

Our website will be up real soon!

Cheers mate

Codered
User avatar
dice66
New Fish
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Shanghai

Re: Greetings from Shanghai

Postby dice66 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 am

PokerChief wrote:Bro, a license poker club in Shanghai, China?? u serious? You sure it is going to be legal, as I m certain they cant even have it in HK? I m in macau, and likely be in shanghai 2 weeks. Would love to check it out.. can provide more details?.. thanks!


[As] :)

Hi Mate!
Drop me an email james@dice66.com or contact@dice66.com
Once you arrive in Shanghai do give me a call 13122902082
Our site will be ready soon for full marketing purpose so yes its official!

cheers

james
User avatar
dice66
New Fish
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Shanghai


Return to Member Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 

Recent Posts

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Site

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner