Grinding online together with others outdoor

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Grinding online together with others outdoor

Postby boymalap » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 pm

hi all,

Ive been thinking about grinding with others outdoor.I believe it brings our morale up abit.We will be able to complain about our bad beats immediately,therefore we will forget faster and easily move on So im wondering if theres any kaki who do this often and would like some company.

Not forgetting the location.I personally prefer places with wireless internet and many power points easily accessable so i dont have to worry about my lappy going dead.Places that is 24hrs so i can enter my sunday tournys ( 4am+).And not forgetting a food outlet nearby.Any1 can share their experiences.
boymalap
ABC Poker Player

Re: Grinding online together with others outdoor

Postby pokerace » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm

I agree with u but to bet outdoor is more illegal .We can use msn if we are on the same table or tourney .Previously some kaki here form a small group using skype to grind on the same table.But this is not allowed in online poker,if they found out,we will be in trouble .Hope u win on this coming Sunday Million!!!
pokerace
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: Grinding online together with others outdoor

Postby boymalap » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 pm

thnx for the input pokerace.Its public and yes, we have to be more careful.But once in awhile i think it will be fun :)
boymalap
ABC Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat