PS vs FTP

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

PS vs FTP

Postby felixleong » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm

which do u prefer, and why?

I like PS cause easier to multi table, when playing on FTP.. probably max 4 table.. anything more then that feels so weird for me.. whereas PS anything from 9 to 20 tables also very comfortable.. dunno why sia
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: PS vs FTP

Postby boymalap » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm

hey all,

I personally prefer PS.I noticed theres more tournies and more variety of games compared to FTP.Buyins are for flexible too.Not forgetting the huge traffic compared to FTP ( more fishes to fish ).PS platform is more user friendly and smoother too.
boymalap
ABC Poker Player

Postby valkyr » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm

PS obviously.
Better VIP store
Better VIP system
A++ Customer service
Software less laggy
Software less buggy
can multitable any amount u want as compared to 16 for FTP
SNGs fill up much faster compared to FTP and you have a much bigger selection of MTTs.
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby andrewtanzx » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:29 pm

ftp obv.
stars software is tilting, the chips sound is horrible, if u off it its boring.. and the slow action and nits made a worse.

ftp has faster game and hu format is up and down instead of the sideways by stars. not forgetting the weekly rb.
andrewtanzx
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby MaTaKazer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 pm

FT for me.. I prefer the layout and UI. The 27% rakeback is also another bonus. PS has like what VIP member and more tournaments?
MaTaKazer
ABC Poker Player

Postby andrewtanzx » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 pm

the vip prog is virtually non existance unless u are supernova and above. anything lesser, 27% rb is the nuts.
andrewtanzx
New Fish

Postby MaTaKazer » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:16 pm

andrewtanzx wrote:the vip prog is virtually non existance unless u are supernova and above. anything lesser, 27% rb is the nuts.

I know nothing about what VIP PS has to offer anyway, lol. Yeah, the 27% RB is impt to microstakes players like me. Or maybe at all stakes?
MaTaKazer
ABC Poker Player

Postby andrewtanzx » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:13 pm

furthermore stars just confiscated 500k and 32 k respectively from their players. trust their so called security team and safe site.
andrewtanzx
New Fish

Postby andrewtanzx » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:17 pm

MaTaKazer wrote:
andrewtanzx wrote:the vip prog is virtually non existance unless u are supernova and above. anything lesser, 27% rb is the nuts.

I know nothing about what VIP PS has to offer anyway, lol. Yeah, the 27% RB is impt to microstakes players like me. Or maybe at all stakes?

ya its important for all stakes. the rakeback u could receive can be more than the avg person paycheck here for those playing low to mid stakes plo or mid stakes nl.
the vip stars is practically nothing more than a scheme to get more players paying rake and playing more. because of the so call glamour they give.
if u want to play at euro sites i can hook u up with 50% rb, and the sites are loose filled with scandivinians.
andrewtanzx
New Fish

Postby axel » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 am

andrewtanzx wrote:furthermore stars just confiscated 500k and 32 k respectively from their players. trust their so called security team and safe site.

The underage player who final tabled the 5th anniversary Sunday Million?
axel
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Good Seller (2)

Postby acehigh » Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

PS it's plain and fast. Interface is boring but has alot of players anytime. FTP has nicer graphics though
acehigh
Challenge Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat