Article on today's (17th April 2011) The New Paper

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Re: Article on today's (17th April 2011) The New Paper

Postby yeohw » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 pm

XYtexas wrote:ikelos, MJFX and Chris
Sometimes there is no need for some things to spell out clearly.
Anyway, glad that three of you know my intention and understand my point.
Regarding Afternoon's post, he show his maturity again but i will just leave it as what he think or whatever he want to write.

I have read through the whole thread and do not know why TS, you want to drag Uncle Bob into your posting, he did not say anything offensive to you or anyone that I can remember in many postings here. I can be 100% right assured that Uncle Bob would not use the word "fxxking idiots" or any vagular words on any kakis, regardless senior or new.

Wait until you get to know him that is what I can say.
yeohw
New Fish

Postby MJFX » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

I apologise for using the f word, really sorry.
Still, would like to listen to xyTexas address ikelos's question.
This should clarify matters and hopefully bring this unhappy incident to an end.
Clearly, im wrong. Puting my hands up sorry.
Hope to move on from here.
MJFX
Great White Shark

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Closed

Postby XYtexas » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Closed
Last edited by XYtexas on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XYtexas
Challenge Poker Player

Postby Afternoon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

XYTexas, Seem like you are aiming at me rather then the rest. I really don't know when and where I have offended you. I have PM you my HP and we can trash it out off thread and if really it true I would apologise to you.

Awaiting your call. UB
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Medals: 12
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Poker Face (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)
Helpful Kaki (2) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Closed

Postby XYtexas » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Closed
Last edited by XYtexas on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XYtexas
Challenge Poker Player

Postby Afternoon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Afternoon wrote:
You say I say Bo Pak Kay,
Only can ask Pay And Pay.

我说合法就是合法,
我说不合法就是不合法,
你说合法我说不合法也就是不合法,
你说不合法我说合法就还是合法。

﹣ Sin Ka Poh Zheng Hu

(*mean whosever says is of no valid except the Government. this is just a general statment, Why do you think this is directed to you?)

Now you don't, next you see.
Do you know how fast for a bills to pass through in Singapore ?
Is overnight, that fast.

(i am rebutting MJFX)

These are the 2 postings which i written before your comment on me, which part do you not understand? 1st statement is a general statement talking about our governement and later statement in fact is directed and rebutting at MJFX posting.

Call me when you are free, please. I want to talk to you.
Afternoon
Great White Shark

Medals: 12
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Poker Face (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)
Helpful Kaki (2) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Postby MJFX » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 pm

XYtexas wrote:Anyway, it doesn't matter. My intention is to help that's all.

im straight forward person so i hope you can go straight to the point too.

we appreciate your good intentions. *peace*
but not sure how you are helping with all the confusing remarks and kept saying not commenting further.
i hope im making sense here, we all know you are trying to help so hopefully you would agree for me for once.

(1) Earlier, you made comments that ikelos is misleading the rest and may get the young & new to get trouble in law.
then later on claim its a fact that its illegal and ikelos is just trying to finds way to say its not.

I think you should provide some justification (the illegal fact) for what you said, instead of brushing the point aside and not wanting to comment further.
if you can support your points, we will give you a lot of respect for your feedback.
and if you can't, promise we wont flame you, we are happy to leave the debate for another day and leave it at the "grey zone" for now.

(the point is you have to decide to call or fold here, you can't tank forever...)

(2) you mentioned UB offended you a couple of times, this is really between you and him and have nothing to do with this thread from the start.
not sure of your intentions at all to mention this point in the forum but you didn't support your case well really
But since UB is steady enough to pm you his number, do give this uncle a call and clear the misunderstanding. steady?

(3) you mentioned about several people might be called for investigation.
Again, not sure why you mentioned this and what you are driving at? super confusing remarks with not much justification.
its ok for you not to rebut this, just my 2 cents' worth..

you can concentrate on the first clarification, we all will be extremely pleased.
Steady?
*peace*
MJFX
Great White Shark

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby don_corleone » Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

It's illegal. Just like gay sex is. similarly, doesn't mean they will go around hunting for u.

But if u host live raked games then they just might come knocking on your door.
don_corleone
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Postby J-ustin-lee » Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

If they wanna catch us, it's very easy.. there is a software (observer) that can view which website have you been to and all they have to do is get your MAC address. After that they just go your house, double confirm your computer MAC address than know liao lor.. So nv kena yet mean legal?

Correct me if i'm wrong :)
J-ustin-lee
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ronshaks » Tue May 17, 2011 4:27 pm

dat one does not include cyber no? most of those have not been updated for any by-laws or amendments ma. in any case dat one shud fall under the multimedia ministry (i dun know if s'pore got dis ministry or not). but virtue of ensuring non censorship and participation in the internet, does dis not make the govt an acessor to the crime arr??

sorri lar.. i no legal beagle... just my two cents lor :)
ronshaks
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 1
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Postby davidfrost » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 am

By the way, for this year, is this still with the same case?
davidfrost
New Fish

Previous

Return to General Poker Chat