Any Singaporeans???

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Any Singaporeans???

Postby tehbroke » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 pm

POSB Go card also works as Mastercard? So can i deposit using the POSB Go card via Mastercard method? Also, i would like to know how to access Neteller or Moneybookers in Singapore. Any love from fellow Singaporeans or foreigners who know the answers would be nice!
tehbroke
New Fish

Re: Any Singaporeans???

Postby melnin0 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 am

from what I know, POSB and DBS cards do not work if you're looking to directly deposit into your poker account as they strictly abide to non-gaming policy. What I would suggest is Moneybookers. It's fast, easy and convenient (some delays here and there, but it's safe at least). All you need is to go down to the nearest POSB/DBS and register for an ibank account, after which you will be given an iBank device. Then create an account on Moneybookers, and upload funds into your Moneybookers using the eNets option. When you're done, choose the Moneybookers Deposit option from your poker account. Keep in mind that there's a difference in the currency on your Moneybookers (sgd) and on your poker account, so you have to do some maths while depositing. Hope this helps! :)
melnin0
New Fish

Re: Any Singaporeans???

Postby raisefold » Tue May 17, 2011 7:33 am

moneybookers is option i'd use. the only thing that turns me off is their taking of a 'rake' or 'commission' for each transaction.
raisefold
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat