Poker Edge...Real?...or Talk Kok?...

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Poker Edge...Real?...or Talk Kok?...

Postby Lo0o0o0n » Sun May 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey all...its me again

have any of u guys visited this site or even used the software?

http://www.poker-edge.com/whoami.php

They apparently have a database of all online players. u can search through ur username and they will analyse ur play and tell u where are ur weaknesses.

I juz wanna know whether u guys think this is real or they just talking kok as a publicity stunt for their software. Its kinda like a horoscope kinda thing...pple say anything and they might actually believe it.

as for me...i dont think its very accurate...but i have no idea watsoever...so tts y it'll be gd if we can get some views on this...

Thanks all!

Chill~

Alex Loon
Lo0o0o0n
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 7
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: Poker Edge...Real?...or Talk Kok?...

Postby vaevictis » Sun May 04, 2008 10:29 pm

Pre-Flop Tendency: SEMI LOOSE - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes neutral players in BLACK for easy identification.

Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Bombs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!

Strengths: Your aggressive nature is your biggest strength. You win many pots on bluffs and semi-bluffs.

Weaknesses: Your biggest weakness is you sometimes lack discipline. Your aggression is unwarranted sometimes. People slowplay or check-raise you because they know you will bet.

Best Advice: Work on your discipline, and you will be a shark.

Im da bomb...hahahaha!
vaevictis
Challenge Poker Player

Postby felixleong » Sun May 04, 2008 10:52 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby DM101 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:38 pm

i am a BOMB too!!
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby asiangravy » Mon May 05, 2008 5:51 am

DM101 wrote:i am a BOMB too!!

eh no dm101 is a big fish, how can he be a bomb. Liar in my honest opinion
asiangravy
Shark

Medals: 2
Long Jie Participant (1) APPT Participant (1)

Postby felixleong » Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 am

LOL

Pre-Flop Tendency: TIGHT - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes tight players in RED for easy identification.

Player Type : Congratulations, you are a Shark (Tight-Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Tight-Aggressive PreFlop play and Aggressive PostFlop play will earn you great profits at the Poker Table. The Poker-Edge software clearly shows you the Sharks by placing an icon next to their name at the table so you can aviod confrontations.

Strengths: You are selective with your starting hands, giving you an edge over looser players. It's hard to tell when you are bluffing because you are always aggressive. You are on the winning side of a majority of your showdowns.

Weaknesses: As a shark, you have few weaknesses. You may get bored from winning all the time.

Best Advice: Get an elbow brace so you don't develop arthritis from dragging in all those pots.

Comfirm wrong lor, I'm a BIG FISH lor!
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby exabet » Mon May 19, 2008 9:07 pm

Don't think mine is zhun also... says I'm mouse...:( no leh....
exabet
Challenge Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat