games using marked cards?

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

games using marked cards?

Postby linkensphere » Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm

i remember the last time i went a home game,they were using this pokermate deck with the pokerstars thing on it.
the back was red and therefore there were alot of ''scratches'' and lots of white markings on it which was VERY obvious.

like i noticed 2 cards for example, [As] [Th] had so many white dots and scratches you could just identify it with one look,in fact you could even remember it since the markings is so obvious,you can actually see if they have it as long as they dont block it somehow like putting it behind their chips.

it was the deck itself that was prone to such markings(not they purposely mark),they had so many deck of cards and they chose that 1 with almost every card being damaged(i believe it's like your jeans,too old and wash many times the colour will eventually fade and become slightly white-ish). i wanted to voice out but i don't want to get into trouble or leave a bad impression for being such a .... mmm i dont know how to explain but i think you all get what i mean la.

You see,the thing is most people don't pay attention to this kind of small details because they're having fun and those who are the more cunning ones can abuse this easily and literally READ YOU LIKE A BOOK :roll:

how should i or how would you have approached this situation? should i have just told them to change the deck straightforwardly ?
linkensphere
ABC Poker Player

Re: games using marked cards?

Postby J-ustin-lee » Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Just tell them to change deck lor
J-ustin-lee
Challenge Poker Player

Postby Lurker » Fri May 27, 2011 12:39 am

i believe you just voice out say cards too old can change new one...they will change la...if not dont go back again. if can say where the place lor so next time buddy who go there will take extra care
Lurker
New Fish

Postby chenghao » Fri May 27, 2011 1:39 am

dun like dun go , no new decks get new decks
chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Return to General Poker Chat