Observations

Mike aka suitedpairs29 is a very skillful both ONLINE & LIVE poker player. He is sharing his poker experience with the folks here.

Observations

Postby suitedpairs29 » Sun May 18, 2008 3:47 pm

I have played in alot of games around singapore and have met lots of interesting people, and even more interesting ways to play this game that we all love. Ive seen players call down with Ace high so often, its almost as good as two pair. Ive seen gutshots chased like its almost impossible to miss. Ive heard so much effd up logic and strategy that I almost cannot believe it when I hear it. "I like KK more than AA, coz KK more likely to hit set. I swear!' This statement was probably the least weirdest that i have heard. Ive also heard bad stories of slowrolling and, worst of all, cheating. I cannot begin to explain how much I detest slowrolling. I swear to God, if someone slowrolls me, I will open a can of whoop ass. With regards to cheating, try and watch people who are dealing as this is the most prominent opportunities to cheat.

Good luck to all your games!
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Re: Observations

Postby thejinn » Mon May 19, 2008 6:57 am

What? you think that shoving with 24 post flop looking for a runer runner straight isn't good play?
thejinn
New Fish

Postby suitedpairs29 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:27 pm

thejinn wrote:What? you think that shoving with 24 post flop looking for a runer runner straight isn't good play?

jinn, we talked about this before. lets not divulge any expert strategy on the forum. now everyone will know that 24 is the stone cold nuts. you better not make things worse by saying that you can reraise with 108 offsuit in early position.
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Postby thejinn » Tue May 20, 2008 7:18 am

Please, 24 and T8 are good, but nothing beats J4. Does 24 have a song?
Nope. J4 has its very own ditty "- Jack Four The Nuts". Ya gotta listen to the music duuude.
thejinn
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby felixleong » Tue May 20, 2008 7:35 am

LOL, guys.... stop lying la........

27 is then the NUTS!!!!!!!

LOL~~~~

At my friend's home games, whoever wins with 27 gets to suck 1 big blind into his stack from each player.
I raised like 300xbb all in preflop with my 27 and everyone also scared hahaha, thats why its the best ^_^
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Return to Mike's Corner