Hi Poker Players iv just signed up from Thailand

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Hi Poker Players iv just signed up from Thailand

Postby Siamsgotnuts » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Everyone,I have just joined. Would like to know if there's anyone Thailand based, That would like to contact me and im very interested playing in them leisure world Tournys, Do they do cash games there as well ? . What about the sats on pokerstars can i play in them ? How much is it to go on the cruiser to play like the ferry cost, Accommodation costs and buy ins for the tournys, What buy-ins are there available in the cash games. Good Luck to you All
Siamsgotnuts
New Fish

Re: Hi Poker Players iv just signed up from Thailand

Postby ikelos » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You will be able to find all the important LWPS info here: http://www.pokerkaki.com/lwps/

Cash games are run on demand during LWPS weekends only, at $1/$2 and $2/$5

Unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the satellites on Stars at the moment, as these are temporarily restricted to selected territories.

Hope to see you for the next LWPS in September =]
ikelos
Site Admin

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby Siamsgotnuts » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Thanks for the info, It would be nice if Thailand was added to your pokerstars list, Then i could get your a lot more members Thanks Paul
Siamsgotnuts
New Fish

Postby ronshaks » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:40 pm

oooo wait for wcoop in september... another sleepless month for many kakis soon :)
ronshaks
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 1
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ikelos » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 am

Siamsgotnuts wrote:Thanks for the info, It would be nice if Thailand was added to your pokerstars list, Then i could get your a lot more members Thanks Paul

Thanks for your interest Paul, it should be possible to get Thailand added to the list of permitted locations. We'll check and keep you updated speedliest =]
ikelos
Site Admin

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Return to Member Introductions