Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Re: PokerStars Hacking - I Quit!

Postby valkyr » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Lol.
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby Frudo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

At least I know by quiting, I am not a subject of Cheats... I really am happy...
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Postby KnightOfDawn » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 pm

I am not sure about cash games but I do notice that in tourneys, bigger stacks have slight advantage over the smaller stacks (I see it as a way to end tournies faster). Example would be that you rarely see a big stack with J J lose A Q or A K lose 10 10.

In some cases, they even showhanded with things like Q 6 against my A K and hit the Q to kill me or Q 10 against my 10 10 and hit a straight to win me but rarely vice versa.
KnightOfDawn
New Fish

Postby 89suited » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I share yr sentiment, bro. Then again, if u play online, i think yr ought to be prepared
for many strange encounters because we re using machines. You don't see the players at all.
So, having said that, i say it isn't a bad idea to quit. Why not think of an alternative?
Move on, and be HAPPY!
89suited
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Frudo » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 pm

KnightofDawn, I also feel that way now. You know, 2 years ago, it wasnt like this, I have played tourney with the smallest stack and win the tourney in the end. I think its because they want to make it profitable. Finish games fast and create new game... watever...
89suited.. I am happy that i dont have to feel agitated or even cheated nowadays... Its kinda a relieve., Money not the issue. Its about Intergrity.... We need that in a tournney or cash game.. This is what makes the game interesting. Not like I have played for 3years and all my knowledge and skills just dont apply to a game that doesnt have integrity ( hacked ).
It just makes my Holdeming not Interesting anymore...
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Postby tcs » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 pm

then you should really consult with Singapore Bryan Huang.
tcs
Challenge Poker Player

Postby targetnuts » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm

iv been playing on stars and tilt for over a year and never experienced any hacking but thats cause i use lastest RUSSIAN ANTI FLOP HACKING TECHNOLOGY and RIVER SANDBOXING ALGORITHM.
targetnuts
Challenge Poker Player

Postby valkyr » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 pm

very curious question, for those who say pokerstars is rigged: How many tournaments and sngs have u played on pokerstars in your entire lifetime?
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby Frudo » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Tcs, i did, but as you know, hes a team ps player. With all due respect, hes still being paid to do hes job. So that i have no comment..
Targetnuts, you should share with us..
As for Valkyr, pls quit asking me all these questions.. Played for 3 years... What you think?
Purpose of this thread is to share knowledge and inform each other, not about boasting about what stakes i join or how many i played, or lost my bankroll... I can tell you i played enough, long enough to tell a difference in the game nowadays...
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Postby KnightOfDawn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am

I have not played an extreme amount enough to say that I play enough but surely it is sometimes TOO OBVIOUS, I just lost my A Q to 8 8 when I hit the Q on the flop and that guy hit the 8 on the river.

Again, you could say its luck but seriously... its not the first time and obviously I was the smaller stack. Also, if you notice, compared to CASH GAMES, It is common to see something like A J vs 10 10 vs A Q vs A K vs K K vs 8 8 in tournies and if I had not remembered wrongly, the A Q won and he was the biggest stack... turning from 16k stack to 40k...

Maybe I am the only one experiencing this but I do notice the pattern... sorry to say that.
KnightOfDawn
New Fish

Postby axel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 am

AQ vs 88 on Q high flop, 88 still got 2 outs right? How come people are saying as though the 2 outs should never ever hit?
axel
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Good Seller (2)

Postby KnightOfDawn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 am

axel wrote:AQ vs 88 on Q high flop, 88 still got 2 outs right? How come people are saying as though the 2 outs should never ever hit?

Please understand that I have NEVER say that it should never hit but rather what I am experiencing is that it hits 80% of the time for bigger stacks. Even I had hands like K K against a bigger's stack 3 3 and the bigger stack hits the 3. What I am trying to prove here is that bigger stacks has 80% chances of winning when both sides are having decents hands (A J / 10 10 / Q Q and etc). Even my A A lose to A 10, which did not look surprising to me because of this obvious pattern.

Thus, I can only pray that everytime I show hand preflop, the bigger stacks doesn't call it =/. If I can't show hand with A A, then I'm not sure what I should show hand with.

The difference between cash games and tournies is rather obvious. Conspiracy setups in tournies are so often and common but I do not blame them because if it was going to be fair with no slight advantages to anyone, then tournies might take forever to complete. You can see for yourself by taking down the states of how often the big stacks win the small stacks in preflop show hand or all-in on the flop and you will know what I mean (Obviously take those that have decent hands and calls and not donkey hands and plays).
KnightOfDawn
New Fish

Postby tcs » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 am

hey bro, then you should really check my postings under bad beats.

playing hu over 100 buy in.
people calling 72os and got lucky,

that's part of poker. luck > skill.

quads vs straight flush?
i had once. lost more than 400 live game. tilt.
the guy is a fcking donkey somemore,.. but it's just luck. get over with it. or play other games lor
tcs
Challenge Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby DillonDario » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 pm

haha i kind of agree with him though.. i have had hands where i was ahead, and like 8/10 times i lose? just really suspicious.
DillonDario
New Fish

PreviousNext

Return to General Poker Chat