PokerStars Hacking - I Quit!

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Re: PokerStars Hacking - I Quit!

Postby axel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm

If you feel that there are conspiracy setups in tourneys, play cash instead.

FYI, I had quad over house on the flop twice yesterday in a single session.
axel
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Good Seller (2)

Postby valkyr » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Frudo wrote:Tcs, i did, but as you know, hes a team ps player. With all due respect, hes still being paid to do hes job. So that i have no comment..
Targetnuts, you should share with us..
As for Valkyr, pls quit asking me all these questions.. Played for 3 years... What you think?
Purpose of this thread is to share knowledge and inform each other, not about boasting about what stakes i join or how many i played, or lost my bankroll... I can tell you i played enough, long enough to tell a difference in the game nowadays...

Hi, if u played 3 years and only play like 3 tournaments a week, ur playing less than some1 who plays 50 games a day for 2 weeks. the purpose of me asking that question is to find out what sample size on ps hands u have with u that you are basing your claims on. Nobody is boasting about anything here. If u have only say 300 sngs/tournaments worth of hands its statistically insignificant to determine if there is any "hacking" in stars. vigilantes on 2+2forums have gone through millions of hands they have played on pokerstars and they have all independently determined that the rng is not rigged.
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby Dcman » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

I had such a good laugh reading this thread. All i can say is that whoever thinks stars is hacked or rigged, u probably the biggest bunch of sore losers i have seen on this planet. Uall never remember the times when you bad beat people do u?. There is absolutely nothing rigged about their tourneys or their cash games. In life sh** happens so just deal with it. I have been big stack in 3 or 4 way all ins with Aces and i still lose half my stack there.

Thanks valkyr for your wise words. Sample size is pretty important too. There sure are some delusional people out there and i guess poker is not for you bunch then.

P.S: If im a gambler i will call that 46 diamonds and put u on AK and call ur shove too! Theres nothing "hacked" about that, he simply made a good call. Makes me wonder who the real donk is in that hand? lol :)
Dcman
ABC Poker Player

Postby Frudo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Dcman, laugh all you want. Since i quit, I am not in these shit anymore. But just to tell you, down the road, as long as you are still in PS or gambling, you are gonna be the biggest donk... haha. We all know this little fact as we gamble. No point in calling names or explaining. Its just opinions, cant take it? Then dont bother... Thats my stand now. I am happy... :)
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Phuturist » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Dcman wrote:I had such a good laugh reading this thread. All i can say is that whoever thinks stars is hacked or rigged, u probably the biggest bunch of sore losers i have seen on this planet. Uall never remember the times when you bad beat people do u?. There is absolutely nothing rigged about their tourneys or their cash games. In life sh** happens so just deal with it. I have been big stack in 3 or 4 way all ins with Aces and i still lose half my stack there.

Thanks valkyr for your wise words. Sample size is pretty important too. There sure are some delusional people out there and i guess poker is not for you bunch then.

P.S: If im a gambler i will call that 46 diamonds and put u on AK and call ur shove too! Theres nothing "hacked" about that, he simply made a good call. Makes me wonder who the real donk is in that hand? lol :)

best hand i won recently, tripled up in a tourney, i bet in UTG position holding pocket sixes.
MP mean raised, button mean raised him.
I know they both have big cards cos both are pretty tight players.
I shoved.
Both called and both showed AKo.

To rub it in, flop had a 6.

hahahaha!

anyway frudo, i dunno u personally, but since u quit, then why should u be in this forum? LOL

Or u only quit online poker? :P
I dunno man, u sure sound A LOT like sour grapes dude.

Not happy, just quit, no need to tell the whole world.

My 2 cts. No offence (hey it rhymes!)
Phuturist
Shark

Medals: 7
Good Seller (7)

Previous

Return to General Poker Chat