For those who think Pokerstars is RIGGED ........

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Re: For those who think Pokerstars is RIGGED ........

Postby pokkagreentea » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 am

alvinm wrote:But to be honest, for those who play in a few sites, dont u think the cards in Stars are way more crazy compare to other sites..

The beats is pretty high!

Wondering its just me that seeing it or what

because of selective memory,i'm sure you also sucked out on people before too? runner runner or whatever?
so in the end it's just a cycle,you suck out on a guy and another guy sucks back on you.
pokkagreentea
New Fish

Postby alvinm » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 am

Yup..agree with what u said, but Im talking about the suck out percentage that happen in Stars...just crazier compare to other sites
alvinm
Challenge Poker Player

Postby DM101 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:33 pm

It's animated my friend! :D
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ikelos » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Was thinking about the conversation I had with Mike and Frudo on the chatbox yesterday regarding Stars being rigged and hackers in the system.

It's actually extremely simple to ascertain if, as claimed, certain accounts have more powers than others. Luckily we live in a time where information is freely available.

Look through your hand histories and look for the nicks of those guys who played bad and sucked out on you with ridiculous hands.

Take those nicks and search for them at officialpokerrankings.com (tourneys) or at pokertableratings.com (cash)

If they are hackers, they should be winning tons of money.

Would love to see the results of your findings. If there are indeed hackers latent in Stars, the data should demonstrate this fairly conclusively, and i will help with exposing these hackers and bringing them to justice.
ikelos
Site Admin

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby RedHorse » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Good play(Great Idea) by Ikelos.
RedHorse
New Fish

Postby Frudo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 am

Thats Naive Ikelos. Will you still use the same account over and over if you are smart enough to be a hacker. I wont for sure. Seen players in PS cash table come in $1/2 table with $100 buy in. After few hands, win to about $800. quickly exit the table. And when I find him in PS to see how he play at other table, he had left the game....
Maybe I am a cautious person, when I see this kind of actions. I will be very wary...
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Postby Breen » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Frudo, yes no one will be stupid, IF he's using somesort of superhackdaments account, to keep using that same one.

But, given your $800 example above, have you checked on their graphs and how many hands played and if he's a known player by using the tracking sites offered above? If he's a gambler you will see the swings very easily or even be losing all the time. If he's a good player who got lucky and wanted to lock his wins you will see if he has consistently won at whatever stakes he plays the most and also see if his other games are as "winning" as your NL200 example. And if you google more you might find out he's a known player with his name and location listed. A known player with his info all out would most definitely not have access somehow to some PS hack account and risk everything if he was.
Breen
New Fish

Previous

Return to General Poker Chat