The Leisure World Poker Series Returns for Season 3!

Anything and everything about the MV Leisure World

Re: The Leisure World Poker Series Returns for Season 3!

Postby ikelos » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 pm

thesupavaginese wrote:
ikelos wrote:
thesupavaginese wrote:I think it's a great event and I've been thinking to join for a while, can people board from Indonesia?

which part of indonesia mate? let me know and i'll make the inquiries

Jakarta or if not, where else in Indonesia? , appreciate it!

Hello,

There's no boarding point from Jakarta unfortunately. You'll need to embark from either Singapore, Malaysia (Pasir Gudang). It's also possible that you may embark from Batam. Your best bet would be to give the cruise operators NCTours a ring at +65 6214 2822, or drop them an email at bookings@ncgrp.com
ikelos
Site Admin

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby Brasstal » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 pm

If I'm free I'll definitely be there =)
Brasstal
Team PokerStar Asia

Medals: 11
Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) RPT Participant (1) FPT Participant (1) WSOP Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Helpful Kaki (1)
Good Seller (1)

Postby thesupavaginese » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:35 am

ikelos wrote:
Hello,

There's no boarding point from Jakarta unfortunately. You'll need to embark from either Singapore, Malaysia (Pasir Gudang). It's also possible that you may embark from Batam. Your best bet would be to give the cruise operators NCTours a ring at +65 6214 2822, or drop them an email at bookings@ncgrp.com

I will, thanks for the info buddy, btw is the buy in in Usd or Sing currency? What's the tourneys structure? The accomodation prices mentioned on the LWS page and the cruise site don't match, which one is right? Cheers.
thesupavaginese
New Fish

Postby Louis1988 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

anyone know how long is the main event going to be? (spread along 2 days?) if so day 1 end what time? thanks :)
Louis1988
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby MJFX » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Louis1988 wrote:anyone know how long is the main event going to be? (spread along 2 days?) if so day 1 end what time? thanks :)

For sure 2 days cos it starts at 11pm.
Admin says start time still provisional but my guess is day 1 probably end at 5-6am and day 2 continue after lunch.

So cash games will run through the night?

Its really exciting we can board the cruise direct from harbour front..we only now need to tahan one return bump boat ride which should be at tanah merah ferry terminal.
This means people who drive... Eh. Tough spot. Where to park.
MJFX
Great White Shark

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby ikelos » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:39 pm

hello kakis,

Important point to take note of. All satellite qualifiers AFTER April 27 are automatically registered for Flight 1A. All satellite qualifiers prior to that will have the option to play either Flight, owing to the sudden change in embarkation and event schedules.
ikelos
Site Admin

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby thebebe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Just to ask what's the difference between the 2nd chance freeroll on 6th and 24th May and the freeroll on 26 May? Any criteria? Thanks in advance!
thebebe
New Fish

Postby DM101 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm

thebebe wrote:Just to ask what's the difference between the 2nd chance freeroll on 6th and 24th May and the freeroll on 26 May? Any criteria? Thanks in advance!

There is no difference at all. Kakis have to take part at least 2 times in the LWPS ME Qualifiers Sats in order to get a freeroll seat.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby MJFX » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 am

ikelos wrote:hello kakis,

Important point to take note of. All satellite qualifiers AFTER April 27 are automatically registered for Flight 1A. All satellite qualifiers prior to that will have the option to play either Flight, owing to the sudden change in embarkation and event schedules.

Kaki mgt always have e kakis' welfare at heart.
That was the qn im gg to ask.
If im coming, it will be flight 2.
Heng heng!
MJFX
Great White Shark

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby Kungfusion » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:21 am

Thanks for the updates!

So no more harbourfront, will we be able to board the cruise at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal; if yes what time is boarding? (trying to avoid the ferries la)
Kungfusion
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Genting Poker Tournament (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Postby ikelos » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 am

Kungfusion wrote:Thanks for the updates!

So no more harbourfront, will we be able to board the cruise at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal; if yes what time is boarding? (trying to avoid the ferries la)

unfortunately the cruise does not dock at TMFT, so there will be ferry transfers to and fro.
ikelos
Site Admin

Postby ikelos » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 am

DM101 wrote:
thebebe wrote:Just to ask what's the difference between the 2nd chance freeroll on 6th and 24th May and the freeroll on 26 May? Any criteria? Thanks in advance!

There is no difference at all. Kakis have to take part at least 2 times in the LWPS ME Qualifiers Sats in order to get a freeroll seat.

To amplify what DM has described, all players who play at least 2 satellites before the 6th of May will qualify for the 6th May freeroll. Similarly, if you play 2 satellites between 7th-26th May, you qualify for the freeroll on 26 May.
ikelos
Site Admin

Postby enjr89 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:53 pm

hey may i ask whast the difference between flight 1 and 2? and will we have a refund on ferry tix? thanks alot bros
enjr89
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ikelos » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 pm

enjr89 wrote:hey may i ask whast the difference between flight 1 and 2? and will we have a refund on ferry tix? thanks alot bros

Both flights are structurally identical; i.e. similar starting chips, blinds durations, levels played etc. We'll stop each flight after a certain number of levels played, and the players who remain at the end of each flight will merge to continue on Sunday.

There aren't refunds on ferry tix.
ikelos
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Leisure World Poker Series