The Leisure World Poker Series Returns for Season 3!

Anything and everything about the MV Leisure World

Re: The Leisure World Poker Series Returns for Season 3!

Postby enjr89 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 pm

alright thanks for the info
enjr89
ABC Poker Player

Postby thebebe » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 pm

We have to take a ferry from TMFT to the cruise right? does that means we have to be earlier than the schedule time on the cruise timing link that is given on this forum?
thebebe
New Fish

Postby Kungfusion » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 am

SO whats the going rate for ferries and room these days? Any free rooms for qualifiers of the ME?
Kungfusion
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Genting Poker Tournament (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Postby molaboy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 am

ikelos wrote:hello kakis,

Important point to take note of. All satellite qualifiers AFTER April 27 are automatically registered for Flight 1A. All satellite qualifiers prior to that will have the option to play either Flight, owing to the sudden change in embarkation and event schedules.

question on this, assuming you won a sat and is after April 27..

You are saying we are already registered to Flight 1A (1:30PM), will your chips automatically blind out stating at 1:30PM? or you still hold on until late registration? do we even have late registration?
molaboy
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ikelos » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 pm

thebebe wrote:We have to take a ferry from TMFT to the cruise right? does that means we have to be earlier than the schedule time on the cruise timing link that is given on this forum?

That's correct. Note that the getting to LW via ferry at TMFT usually takes 75 minutes or so. That should help you pick the most suitable ferry timing for your journey.
ikelos
Site Admin

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby ikelos » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Kungfusion wrote:SO whats the going rate for ferries and room these days? Any free rooms for qualifiers of the ME?

the cost of the ferry round-trip is $42, and rooms are $80 per night (accommodates up the 4 persons). unfortunately the LWPS does not provide free rooms.
ikelos
Site Admin

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby ikelos » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:19 pm

molaboy wrote:

Important point to take note of. All satellite qualifiers AFTER April 27 are automatically registered for Flight 1A. All satellite qualifiers prior to that will have the option to play either Flight, owing to the sudden change in embarkation and event schedules.

question on this, assuming you won a sat and is after April 27..

You are saying we are already registered to Flight 1A (1:30PM), will your chips automatically blind out stating at 1:30PM? or you still hold on until late registration? do we even have late registration?

Online qualifiers who are registered for Flight 1A will have their chips placed on the table at the start time. Late registration is available for players who buy in directly on-site, and lasts for 2 hours.
ikelos
Site Admin

Postby thebebe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

ikelos wrote:
Kungfusion wrote:SO whats the going rate for ferries and room these days? Any free rooms for qualifiers of the ME?

the cost of the ferry round-trip is $42, and rooms are $80 per night (accommodates up the 4 persons). unfortunately the LWPS does not provide free rooms.

so we pay $42 to take the ferry to the cruise and we can just board the cruise? any additional charges? will the rooms be fully booked usually or will there be available. btw passport is needed right? sorry for all the questions. first timer here. thanks alot!
thebebe
New Fish

Postby MJFX » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm

thebebe wrote:
ikelos wrote:

so we pay $42 to take the ferry to the cruise and we can just board the cruise? any additional charges? will the rooms be fully booked usually or will there be available. btw passport is needed right? sorry for all the questions. first timer here. thanks alot!

Hey, all ur qns are in the FAQ link below.
No additional cruise charges, passport needed.
Can't say whether rooms will be fully booked.
If its a concern, book ur room early.

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=5063
MJFX
Great White Shark

Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby thebebe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 pm

MJFX wrote:
thebebe wrote:
ikelos wrote:

Hey, all ur qns are in the FAQ link below.
No additional cruise charges, passport needed.
Can't say whether rooms will be fully booked.
If its a concern, book ur room early.

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=5063

hey mjfx, thanks for the answer. btw you knock me out of the sat for lwps with 99 against my A4. congrats on a winning the seat for 2nd time. lol.
thebebe
New Fish

Postby BrandonAreila » Wed May 02, 2012 12:09 am

Hi just to ask, it's possible to register for ME on the day itself right?
BrandonAreila
ABC Poker Player

Postby ikelos » Wed May 02, 2012 12:33 am

BrandonAreila wrote:Hi just to ask, it's possible to register for ME on the day itself right?

yes all registrations take place on the day of the main event, on board the M/V Leisure World. You should however, book your ferry tickets and cabins in advance.
ikelos
Site Admin

Postby BrandonAreila » Wed May 02, 2012 12:38 am

Okay. Thanks.
BrandonAreila
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Phuturist » Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi ikelos!

Not sure about the rest of the qualifiers so far, but may I suggest that all satts qualifiers be put into a ballot and randomly chosen to be split into Flights 1 and 2?

Makes everything more exciting and evenly balanced too! :)

I'm sure rebuys are available till end of level 4, just as before, so I reckon no impact in that aspect.

Hope the team seriously considers my suggestion.

Thank you!
Phuturist
Shark

Medals: 7
Good Seller (7)

PreviousNext

Return to The Leisure World Poker Series