Compulsory introduction thread?

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Compulsory introduction thread?

Postby xeroe » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:18 pm

Hello everybody. Lets keep this short. (Yeahhhh right, everytime someone says that it turns out to be a long bloody speech)

I like playing poker. So far, have only had live experience with Hold'em, but am learning and would love to try 7 card stud (and it's hi-lo variation) and razz. I play online more than i have played live, but i think i enjoy the live experience more... need the practice eh ;)

Unfortunately... having to slave for the nation means i have little time to play at all... even on weekends, so thats holding me back a bit, but i hope things will change next year.

Finally, judging from the posts in the forum here, i reckon everyone here will probably much older than me so, UNKER AUNTEE I COME HERE PAY SCHOOL FEES HOR?

Hope to play a game soon. :)
xeroe
New Fish

Re: Compulsory introduction thread?

Postby DM101 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:29 pm

Welcome to the community xeroe. :D
As long as you are above 18 of age I believe the host is excited to meet up with you.....he prolly even more excited to OWNZ your money too... :twisted:
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby suitedpairs29 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:24 am

hi xeroe,

i actually invited you to our cash game on the cardscartel forum a couple of weeks ago. i sent you a private message and replied to your post as well but you never replied. glad to see you have found our little slice of poker heaven here. we will let you know once the next game gets organized

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

-suitedpairs-
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Postby xeroe » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:42 pm

DM101 wrote:Welcome to the community xeroe. :D
As long as you are above 18 of age I believe the host is excited to meet up with you.....he prolly even more excited to OWNZ your money too... :twisted:

Thanks. I feel much more welcome and less hesitant to put all my money on the table right now. :P

suitedpairs29 wrote:hi xeroe,

i actually invited you to our cash game on the cardscartel forum a couple of weeks ago. i sent you a private message and replied to your post as well but you never replied. glad to see you have found our little slice of poker heaven here. we will let you know once the next game gets organized

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

-suitedpairs-

What... you did? I didnt recieve any message... probably a forum screwup... I would have at least replied....

Yeah quite surprised to find this place. But, same thing, needs more traffic.

Yeah sure please do let me know, i think you guys have a thread somewhere here that is updated right? I'll be checking back regularly...
xeroe
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: HI. I AM TIMTOTIM.

Postby TIMTOTIM » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:29 pm

Hi. invited by angmotan aka DM101 to join the forum whiling playing in pokerstars APPT Seoul freeroll today....
finished 65 out of about 400.....the blinds escalate just too fast.....need a lot of luck to qualify....

I play mainly in pokerstars & everestpoker......mostly single table SNGs....
Occasionally; i play in some worthy freerolls like the APPT Seoul.

My occupation : Blackjack pro.
TIMTOTIM
New Fish

Return to Member Introductions