Hi GUYS!!! Looking for games as a newbie!!!

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Hi GUYS!!! Looking for games as a newbie!!!

Postby loosecaller » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi GUYS,

After a few months of Zynga Poker, I think I am ready to play some real cash poker!! Plus hope to meet new friends and play this fantastic game where you bluff and read people. I do not mind most small stake games and hope to be invited to one.

I think I play a loose call aggressive style where I bluff very well. Hope to play against good players to test my unique style.

PM me if you want a fun and tough addition to you game!!

:mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen:
loosecaller
New Fish

Re: Hi GUYS!!! Looking for games as a newbie!!!

Postby DM101 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Welcome to the forum.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby eleester » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forum... Hope you make lots of friends..:) wat stakes are you interested in? How about toruneys? Poker is not just a game of bluff... it's really more than that...
eleester
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 1
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Postby loosecaller » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm

eleester wrote:Welcome to the forum... Hope you make lots of friends..:) wat stakes are you interested in? How about toruneys? Poker is not just a game of bluff... it's really more than that...

Thanks!! I think I can play stakes up to $1/2. Maybe I should start smaller but I very confident of my game.

You are right. Poker also alot about trapping which I learning now. Last Sunday, I played with some friends and I trapped my friend with AA. I limp in before the flop to fake a weak hand. Then I call all the way to the river. You should see his face when I show him my AA which beats his pair. Total disbelief!!

Anyway, hope to meet more kakis who can impart more skill to my game!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
loosecaller
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Return to Member Introductions